Immerse yourself completely in the home of Outlander, in Scotland, with fellow fans. We will all stay together in award-winning luxury self-catering cottages, on the outskirts of the historic town of Linlithgow right in the heart of filming locations.
Join Anne, Emma and Paul on this 5-day adventure, making new friends and experiencing local hospitality. We will let you see as many locations as possible, enjoying the company of like-minded fans – where the talk is all about Outlander.
This will be an ideal trip for solo travellers as your hosts will be onsite to provide support and advice and you will soon become friends with your fellow travellers.
This tour is primarily about the filming locations. We recommend you arrive a couple of days early if you want to visit Edinburgh sites such as The Castle or take a trip to Glasgow
Included in the price:
• 5 days fully escorted small group tours to filming locations including:
• Small group tour with a dedicated driver and separate Outlander fan guide.
• Walking Tour of the Royal Mile in Edinburgh
• 4 nights accommodation in a luxury self- catering cottage.
• Continental breakfast.
• On-site hosts
• Transport on call to provide a shuttle service to and from Linlithgow.
• Visiting at least 20 locations.
• A traditional evening in a historic local inn
• Fish & chips in our favourite local Chip shop/restaurant
• 2 evening meals on site- buffet style
• Outlander themed evening entertainment at the cottages: music and workshops. We will be joined by Gillebride MacMillan, Gwyllyn, the Bard from Outlander and renowned Gaelic singer.
• Entry to all attractions on the tours.
• 1 packed lunch – on day of evening dinner at The Inn. On other days you will select and pay for your own lunch at carefully chosen locations.
The total cost for this package is £1450 (US$1950 at exchange rate on 20th Sep 2018)
A £350 deposit is required to secure your place, with the balance due 8 weeks prior to departure.
This tour can ONLY be booked via email or message. It is not available on the Mary’s Meanders website
2019 Silloth Invitational
Saturday, August 3rd 2019
Party At The Palace - Linlithgow
Saturday, August 10th 2019
Linlithgow Scotch Hop Week 2 of 5
Wednesday, July 24th 2019
Paula Obrien Face To Face Linlithgow
Friday, September 6th 2019
Linlithgow Scotch Hop 2019 Week 3 of 5.
Wednesday, July 31st 2019